1 HORMEL® CURE 81® Bone-In Spiral Ham
3 cups water, divided
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In shallow roasting pan, place ham.
3. In large saucepan, stir together glaze packet contents, 2 cups water and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes or until brown sugar is dissolved.
4. Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together remaining 1 cup water and cornstarch. Add to brown sugar mixture. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
5. Pour ½ of glaze over ham. Bake, basting every 10 to 15 minutes, 1 hour. If roasting pan seems to be getting too dry, add small amount of water.
6. Turn oven off; let ham stand in oven 20 minutes. Remove ham from pan; let rest. Remove excess drippings from roasting pan. Add drippings to remaining 1/2 of glaze. Reheat glaze; serve with ham.