1 HORMEL® CURE 81® Bone-In Spiral Ham
1 (6-ounce) package glaze from spiral ham
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In shallow roasting pan, place ham.
3. In large saucepan, stir together glaze packet contents, 2 cups water and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes or until brown sugar is dissolved.
4. Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch. Add to brown sugar mixture. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
5. Bake ham according to package directions, basting with glaze, every 15 minutes.
6. Serve with remaining glaze.